Did you know Reynolds Libraries has an online subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Education? “The Chronicle is the No. 1 source of news, information, and jobs for college and university faculty members and administrators . . . the Chronicle is published every weekday and features the complete contents of the latest issue; daily news and advice columns; thousands of current job listings; an archive of previously published content; vibrant discussion forums; and career-building tools such as online CV management, salary databases, and more.”
You can access the library’s subscription to the Chronicle from this blog or access the Chronicle from Reynolds Libraries web site by following these steps:
- Go to the library’s home page located at http://library.reynolds.edu.
- From the Research menu, click on Databases.
- When the A-Z Databases list appears, click on the C tab from the alphabetical list of tabs located near the top of the list.
- When the list of databases that begin with C appears, scroll down and click on the Chronicle of Higher Education link.
Off-Campus: If you access the Chronicle from this blog or from the library’s web site from off campus, you will be prompted with a Virginia’s Community Colleges login screen first. Login with your My Reynolds username and password.
- receive e-newsletters on a variety of academic topics.
- participate in forums with colleagues and expert.
- comment on Chronicle news, commentary, review, and advice pieces.
- create an unlimited number of job alerts so that anytime a job is posted that meets your criteria, you are alerted by e-mail.
If you need any assistance with accessing The Chronicle of Higher Education from on or off campus or setting up a personal account, ask any Reynolds Librarian.