This summer the library started hosting a weekly book club and movie/tv club to discuss all of your favorite books, audiobooks, movies and television series! We are pleased to be able to offer this series again this fall! We cannot wait for you to join us, let us know what you think, give us your recommendations, meet our hosts and make new friends! All students, staff, faculty and public patrons are welcome to REGISTER HERE to reserve their seat today! You may also register by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up next we’ve got:
Let’s Talk Books: Action/Adventure!
Wednesday, Sept 23rd at 7:30PM
Classics of Suspense in Film, with a focus on Strangers on a Train (1951)
Stephen King Books vs. Movies!
– Classic Sci Fi movies/tv, focus on Alien (1979)
– Favorite genres/books/authors, Quarantine reads kick-off
– Disaster movies/tv, focus on Jurassic Park (1993)
– Summer/Beach reads
– Coming of Age movies/tv, focus on Eighth Grade (2018)
– Middle Grade & Young Adult novels
– Rom-com movies/tv, focus on When Harry Met Sally (1989)
– Comics, Manga & Graphic Novels
– Horror movies/tv, focus on Get Out (2017)
– Ghost Stories
– Books vs Movies: Modern Sci Fi, focus on Blade Runner 2049 (2017) & Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? (1968) by Philip K. Dick
– Romance novels and chick lit
– Children’s Movies, focus on An American Tail, 1986