What Students Get to THINK about in Class
This week over 500 visitors to the Reynolds Libraries got to catch a glimpse into what Reynolds students really get to think about in class!
That’s because the Reynolds Student Expo was on display showcasing 188 student projects from 24 courses & 338 students.
Click here to see what they are really thinking about!
A big “THANK YOU” to the following faculty members for their support:
|Congratulations to the following|
|“People’s Choice” Winners:|
DTC (3 way tie):
- “Life Cycle of a Butterfly” – CHD 120; Student: Joszette Eddy; Instructor: Sheryl White
- “Diabetes” – Students: Tamika Coleman, Courtney Lund, Sarah Motley, Dominique James, Shannon Ennis and Stephen Ford; Instructor: Jill Newbauer, NSG 200.
- “Need Sleep?” – Students: Whitney Lewis, Courtney White, Belle Kazikewe, Kaylyn Sullivan, Tamara Turner, Kathleen Cumiskey, Katrina Woodson; Instructor: Jill Newbauer, NSG 200.
- “Airplane” – Student: Turner Parrish; Instructor: Mike Vaughan, WEL 155
- “Brain Match” – Student: Aaron Czerniawski; Instructor: Karen Neal, BIO 102