We are excited to now offer digital magazines through Flipster! You can access, browse, and read digital magazines on your computer, tablet, or phone. It’s easy to get started: just visit the Flipster page and click a magazine title to immediately start reading in your browser from on campus. If you’re off campus, you will be prompted to login to your My Reynolds account before accessing.
Use the Flipster app, available through the iTunes store for Apple devices, and on the Google Play store for Android devices, to download magazines for offline reading.
Important Note: You must download the app on any of the three Reynolds campuses for it to work.
Follow the instructions below for downloading the app and accessing magazines from your mobile device:
- Come to any Reynolds campus and download the Flipster app on your mobile device.
2. Open the Flipster app.
3. Click on the Get Started button.
4. When the following prompt appears, Allow “Flipster” to access your location while you use the app? select Allow.
5. From the Find My Library screen, select J S REYNOLDS COMM COLLEGE from the Nearby Libraries list.
6. You will then be brought to a browse list of All Magazines.
7. From then on when you open Flipster from on or off campus, you will not be prompted to login.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us! Enjoy!