- Wonder Woman Unbound: The Curious History of the World’s Most Famous Heroine by Tim Hanley – Parham Road Campus Library – PN6728.W6 H34 2014
- The Secret History of Wonder Woman by Jill Lepore – Parham Road Campus Library – PN6728.W6 L48 2014
- Wonder Woman, Earth One, Volume 1 by Grant Morrison – Parham Road Campus Library – Graphic Novel Collection PN6728.W6 M67 2016
- Wonder Woman: The True Amazon by Jill Thompson – Parham Road Campus Library Graphic Novel Collection PN6728.W6 T47 2016
- Wonder Woman and Philosophy: The Amazonian Mystique by Jacob M. Held – Wiley eBook
- Female Action Heroes: A Guide to Women in Comics, Video Games, Film, and Television by Gladys L. Knight – EBSCOhost eBook
- Heroines of Film and Television: Portrayals in Popular Culture – Parham Road Campus Library PN1995.9.W6 H465 2014
Also check out the educational film, Wonder Women: The Untold Story of American Superheroines. This film, available through Kanopy, critiques gender and heroism in popular culture.