What is Ebook Library (EBL)?
Ebook Library (EBL) is the newest resource from our VIVA membership (Virtual Library of Virginia). JSRCC partners together Virginia’s public (and some private) institutions for more purchasing power. This new collection model, called “demand‐driven acquisitions,” allows patrons to choose what books are purchased.
More about the pilot program for EBL.
What does EBL provide?
Over 2200 ebooks from premier publishers including John Wiley & Sons, Oxford University Press, Jossey‐Bass,McGraw‐Hill and Wiley.
Titles selected in science, technology, engineering, math and health (the STEM-H fields.)
How can I read these titles?
The EBL collection is flexible. Users can choose to:
- View and read in browser on computer
- Download for later and view/transfer to mobile device using Adobe Digital Editions.
- Read on iPad, iPhone and Droid using Bluefire Reader
From the library’s home page located at http://library.reynolds.edu click on the More Databases from the Popular Databases menu on left.
- When the A-Z Resource List appears, click on the E tab from the alphabetical list of tabs located near the top of the screen.
- When the list of databases that begin with E appears, click on Ebook Library (EBL) link.
- Choose J. Sargeant Reynolds from the institution list and press GO.
- Log in with your MyJSRCC id and password (both on and off-campus users will need to log in.)
- Begin browsing!
Questions? Contact us!