Nursing Education in Video is designed specifically for the education and training of nurses. All of the 290+ videos are regularly reviewed for accuracy, currency, and compliance with federal guidelines.
- Stream videos in browser or on mobile device
- Embed and share videos with Blackboard or email
- Read complete transcripts
- Create and share clips
- Send to mobile with SMS or QR code
Access the library’s subscription to Nursing Education in Video from this post or from the library’s web site:
- From the library’s home page located at http://library.reynolds.edu click on the More Databases from the Popular Databases menu on left.
- When the A-Z Resource List appears, click on the N tab from the alphabetical list of tabs located near the top of the screen.
- When the list of databases that begin with N appears, click on Nursing Education in Video link.
Off-Campus: If you access the Nursing Education in Video from this post or from the library’s web site from off campus, you will be prompted with a Virginia’s Community Colleges login screen first. Login with your My JSRCC username and password.
Check out this new addition to the JSRCC Library online collection!