Did you know Reynolds Library has an online subscription to the Chronicle of Higher Education? “The Chronicle is the No. 1 source of news, information, and jobs for college and university faculty members and administrators . . . the Chronicle is published every weekday and features the complete contents of the latest issue; daily news and advice columns; thousands of current job listings; an archive of previously published content; vibrant discussion forums; and career-building tools such as online CV management, salary databases, and more.”
- From the library’s home page located at http://library.reynolds.edu click on the More Databases from the Popular Databases menu on left.
- When the A-Z Resource List appears, click on the C tab from the alphabetical list of tabs located near the top of the screen.
- When the list of databases that begin with C appears, click on the Chronicle of Higher Education link.
Off-Campus: If you access the Chronicle links from this blog or from the library’s web site from off campus, you will be prompted with a Virginia’s Community Colleges login screen first. Login with your My JSRCC username and password.
You can also create your own free personal account from on or off campus to take advantage of the following Chronicle of Higher Education services:
- access e-newsletters on breaking news, community colleges, and technology.
- create an unlimited number of job alerts so that anytime a job is posted that meets your criteria, you are alerted by e-mail.
- participate in a wide variety of forums with colleagues and expert.
- comment on any Chronicle news article or blog. You can also forward these same items to others via email when you have a Chronicle account.