JSRCC Libraries have purchased premium access to EasyBib, a web-based tool for building and managing citations in MLA, APA and Chicago Style.
EasyBib premium access allows you to:
- Create a bibliography quickly using the Autocite or Manual entry forms for over 50 source types.
- Use features such as footnotes and parenthetical formatting, adding annotations, etc.
- Export citations to MS Word or Google Docs. You can also copy & paste or email citations to yourself.
- Import citations from popular third-party databases such as EBSCOhost or JSTOR.
- Use your iPhone to scan and cite sources with the EasyBib iPhone app. You can then email or export the citations.
- Use the Notebook feature to take notes and link notes to sources. Paraphrase, comment and organize your notes.
- Register to create your own personal account so you can access saved citations/notes from anywhere.
**On-campus access: No login required
**Off-campus access: You will need to login with your MyJSRCC username and password.
If you need help on using EasyBib:
- Check out the EasyBib Help site.
- Or you can contact the JSRCC Library Reference Desk for additional information or assistance.
The library is also offering a free EasyBib Workshop tomorrow, Thursday, November 29th, from 1-2:30pm at the Parham Road Campus Library (Massey LTC Building, Room 103J). To register online, click here or you can just show up tomorrow at 1pm. For more information on this workshop, contact Denise Woetzel at 523-5329.