Access online articles and books from anywhere using EBSCOhost’s mobile access technology.
Using your iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, or other mobile device, EBSCOhost’s mobile access technology allows you to:
- Search for articles and books.
- Retrieve and view full text articles and books.
- E-mail results to yourself.
To get the free EBSCO app for you iPhone or iPod:
- Login to any EBSCOhost database.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the link, EBSCOhost iPhone/iPod Touch Application.
- Follow the instructions to get the app download link and your authentication key emailed to you from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From your mobile device, access the email and click the link found in the email to authenticate the application.
Note: You have 24 hours to access the key from your device to authenticate the app.
For more information on the mobile devices that are supported as well as the many features available, check out the following web pages:
Or ask the Reference Desk for assistance.