Now available – EBSCOhost 2.0 – A new and improved search interface with simpler and more intuitive search screens. Enhancements include:
- Advanced Search screen provides built-in flexibility for more refined searches.
- Visual Search option provides users with a graphically rich alternative to the Basic or Advanced Search screens.
- Image Quick View – Full-sized images such as charts, photos, maps and illustrations can be viewed by simply clicking on any thumbnail image in the Results List.
- Results List screen delivers a wide variety of brand new tools to help you organize, refine, and expand your search results.
- MLA & APA Citations – Click on the Cite icon located near top of an open article to access the article citation in APA or MLA format. You can copy and paste these formatted citations into your Works Cited page.
- My EBSCOhost sign-in allows you to save items in a personalized folder for use in future sessions.
Check out the wide variety of EBSCOhost databases available to you or try some searches using EBSCOhost’s Academic Search Complete, a comprehensive, scholarly, multidisciplinary database that provides access to more than 5500 full-text periodicals.
For more information or assistance in using the EBSCOhost databases, contact the Reference Desk.