Check out NetLibrary’s ebook of the month – Britannica Encyclopedia of World Religions. This reference book introduces the concepts, movements, people, and events associated with living and ancient religions, including Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Buddhism. Highlights include:
- 3,500 entries provide coverage of religious movements and concepts, historical and legendary figures, divinities, and supernatural characters, and important religious places.
- 30 in-depth articles provide detailed discussions of major religions, including Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism, as well as other important religious topics.
- Authoritative entries provide coverage of all religions, including a wide array of religious movements and the major religions, both living and ancient.
- Information about the pronunciation and origins of religious terms.
- More than 600 illustrations show sacred places, edifices, vestments, rituals, objects, and texts.
- 32 pages of full-color artwork and maps.
NetLibrary books can be accessed from any Internet-accessible computer. To access books off-campus, you will first need to create a NetLibrary account on a campus computer. For further information or assistance in using the NetLibrary ebook collection, contact the Reference Desk.