When you next think of looking up information in an encyclopedia, don’t forget the wealth of resources available online through the
Credo Reference database. Topics covered in the latest additions include medicine, philosophy & psychology, social sciences, biography, and language:
- Black’s Veterinary Dictionary, A&C Black in Medicine
- Elsevier’s Dictionary of Psychological Theories in Philosophy & Psychology
- Handbook of Aging and the Social Sciences, Elsevier in Social Sciences
- Handbook of Forensic Psychology: Resource for Mental Health and Legal Professionals, Elsevier in Philosophy & Psychology
- Handbook of Vegetable Pests, Elsevier in Science
- International Handbook of Giftedness and Talent, Elsevier in Philosophy & Psychology
- Notable American Women: A Biographical Dictionary: Completing the Twentieth Century, Harvard University Press in Biography
- Word Origins: The Hidden Histories of English Words from A to Z, A&C Black in Language
We’re updating many of our titles to the latest available editions. The following updated titles were recently released. Expect more soon!
- Philip’s World Factbook 2008-2009 in Geography
- The Wisden Archive of Cricketers’ Lives 2008 in Biography
More titles are coming soon to Credo Reference. See the complete list.